Tuesday, November 3, 2020

2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport JT * Door Storage Cart on wheels

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Door Storage Cart on wheels
I will not take credit in the building of this.  
I have the sweetest, most amazing, caring, loving and incredible husband ever!

When you own a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport and you need to take the doors off and have no "safe place" and the online shopping prices give you sticker shock.  What do you do?  Ask your jeep crew family 
( #starzjeepcrew ) what they have for their doors!?!?!?!?  So many ideas, so many ways to store, and the options were endless!  

We wanted to go cheap but durable!  The answer to everything in our house usually involves rope, zip ties, superglue, or PVC pipe.  

I was directed to this page: 
https://www.instructables.com/4-door-Jeep-Wrangler-Door-Rack/

I could probably type out all their directions, but you can just go over there and follow for yourself!
We did tweak a few things. Honestly I wouldn't know what now as I just remembered I had these pics. All my followers kept asking when it was done!?
I slacked making a video for YouTube and I slacked at taking the pictures of the process. 
I did manage a few pics so you could see the process and final!
Amazing right??????... yeah.... I know my husband is!!!! 







For inquiries, promotions, influencing products, reviews, commercial, photography, publications or other correspondence: StarRocksNoDrama@gmail.com

#Google #Instagram #Twitter #TikTok : StarzJeepCrew

Starzjeepcrew.blogspot.com






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site 5: Rattlesnake Creek - Rattlesnake Station - Mountain Home, Idaho - Historical overlook - Oregon Trail Back Country Byway - 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport Adventures

Watch this video, then read below! I found the most detailed information I could find you on the internet.  I would not have explained this ...